Bust: the fullest part around your chest
Waist: the smallest part of your body, about 2 inches above the belly button
Hips: the fullest part of your lower body, around the buttocks and pelvis
- Use a fabric tape measure.
- Have a friend help, you need to be standing up straight with arms by your side in a relaxed position for accurate measurements.
- Measure with the shoes and undergarments that you plan on wearing with the dress, if possible.
- Try to keep the measuring tape as level/straight as possible. Keep the tape taut, but still comfortable.
- Include bra cup size with measurements.